Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Silly Daddy

I almost forgot to tell you all about this! The other night Trey gave AM her bath while I was cleaning up after dinner and getting her bottle ready. When she came out all bundled up in her towel he asked what I wanted him to do. I said just dry her off, put lotion on and put her pajamas on and I'll give her a bottle. Well I guess I should have specified one more thing. While I was giving her her bottle I was noticing how plump and soft her little butt was and something felt different. I realized he didn't put a diaper on her! HAHA! I died out laughing hysterically. I didn't tell him to put one on her, I guess I just assumed he would! It was so funny when I took her back to her room and unzipped her: there she was, bare and all. (I even thought about it when I didn't say diaper but thought of course he knows that part!!) It's a good thing she didn't go to the bathroom just yet!

5 comments:

The Cobbs said...

Jeremy has done the same thing before! :) That is too funny!
Good thing you noticed it before she got in bed!! :)
I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

Brittny said...

way to go trey!!!! that's awesome.

Jessica said...

That is too funny!

The Rouse Family said...

That's sooo funny!

Unknown said...

So FUNNY! This is something Chris would have done for sure ;) This is why we LOVE Daddy's!