Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Favorites!

Just a quick post to say hi and let you know of a couple of favorites around here...

First: The Beaba Babycook. I LOVE this thing!! I got it for my birthday and it is awesome! It is so easy to cook fresh, healthy food. You can cook (steam), puree and reheat food in this thing. It's great. I highly recommend it. I know it's a little pricey, but I think you'll get a return on your investment relatively quickly. I browsed at the price of baby food the other day and this makes food soooo cheap! It's the easiest thing ever too.


Next, Praise Baby DVD's. (I don't know why this is underlining, sorry) Anne Morgan loves these DVD's and therefore I do too. She stares at them forever, sometimes we watch them a couple of times. It's her favorite thing to do in the morning. After her bottle she plays in her exersaucer and watches her video. I love it too b/c the music is nice to listen to.



And last, but not least, our favorite thing of the moment is the great news that Beasley got yesterday!! He had his last checkup and they said everything looks great. There is just one tiny fracture barely visible on the x-ray so they said not to let him run for another four weeks. Other than that he's free!!!!!! This is awesome news!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

We LOVE the Praise Baby CD's too. We haven't bought any of the DVD's yet,but we will once Baylor gets a little older.

Caroline Armstrong said...

Yayyyy Beasley!!!!! That is wonderful...especially considering how it all happened!
I wish I had that Beabe thing. Looks awesome!

The Allgood Family said...

We love the praise baby dvd set and we have yet to use the baby food maker but Grover seems really excited about it. Feel free to send us any tips. I'm sure we will start introducing foods soon.