Saturday, January 16, 2010

Go CATS and War Eagle?!

Yep! That's right! My two beloved teams, Kentucky and Auburn, are playing in basketball today. I actually don't enjoy the game when the two of them play. It's hard to know what to do/who to cheer for. I want both of them to win. A few years ago I had to decide that in football I would pull for Auburn and in basketball Kentucky. Those are the schools' better sports respectively. It would be more upsetting for Auburn to lose in football and Kentucky in basketball. That's all I could come to to help me out. Of course today is going to be a blowout. Kentucky is awesome, I'm really excited to get to see them play in person and for MUCH MUCH cheaper than if we went to Rupp Arena (sadly we haven't been to a home game for UK in a couple of years but hopefully next year we will get back to Rupp!). Not only is UK #2 in the nation, but unfortunately Auburn is pitiful. Yep. Trey, AM and I go to all of the games and it gets quite frustrating to watch. Hopefully they will play a lot better next year with the opening of the new arena. BoldI'm excited about that!

With all of that said, have a great weekend and stay dry! Go CATS and War Eagle!

1 comment:

Catie Murphy said...

Your precious Ann Morgan is simply beautiful! Wish I could meet her!I hope that you all are doing well!