Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's at Grammie and Pop's

This past weekend Trey and I left our little ones (AM, Mollie and Beasley) with Grammie and Pop while we took a trip to Tampa for the Auburn game. I have to admit I was a little anxious about leaving her for the first time but I knew she was in good hands. Thank goodness for pictures that can be sent on the phone, Pop sent us quite a few every day so we could see what she was up to. I could tell she didn't miss us one bit, she was having a ball. We had a great trip and it looks like she did too. Here are some pictures, I realize there are a lot but it was hard to narrow them down from all of the ones they took.

AM loves her Pop. I'm so glad he was home with her and Grammie all weekend so they could all play together.
Pop was even teaching her how to hold her own bottle. She is doing pretty well with it, I can't wait for her to really be able to do it all on her own.
They got in some snuggle time too...
Then it was on to peas. She LOVES them!

She even licks the bowl!
There was "tree time" too. Pop wouldn't let Grammie take the tree down until AM left b/c she had so much fun looking at it...


And lots of reading...
And playing with Grammie...
And there was devotional time with Pop too...
And conversations with Beasley...



And of course bath time!


She even got to go to the Harper's house to watch the Auburn game too. We don't have any pictures of that but I did get pictures on my phone. She was helping to cheer the Tigers on too! Thanks Grammie and Pop! I know AM had more fun with you than she would have if she went to Tampa with us. I know we had to really twist your arm to get you to keep her! :)

5 comments:

Brittny said...

can we keep her next time? i swear, if you put your finger over the dark hair it's you jennifer!!!!

The Olives said...

So Cute!She is so pretty. Hudson loves peas too, Ewww! So glad ya'll had a good time. Love reading the blog : )

Unknown said...

I swear she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Her licking the bowl made me LOL. Cute post!

The Young Family said...

Too cute! I love the one of her looking up at the tree! They love those lights! Bath time looks too fun!

Anonymous said...

It will be great to watch Auburn Tigers,i have bought tickets from http://ticketfront.com/event/Auburn_Tigers-tickets looking forward to it.