Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Mollie!

Happy Birthday Mollie! Today my sweet Mollie turns EIGHT! What a great surprise she was on Valentine's Day years ago when Trey surprised me with my "everlasting chocolate." She is so special to me and is one of the sweetest, smartest dogs I've ever known...and she's mine! :)

She was so tiny...only 3 1/2 lbs when I got her!
happy girl!
and a little spoiled...
a natural hunter...
in the summer of 07 she had a special connection with Christopher...

she was immediately fascinated with Anne Morgan when we brought her home...
and so sweet with her...
and of course she loves her brother...
they're best friends!
We love you Mollie-girl! You have brought so much to our lives. We can't imagine the last eight years without you!! Anne Morgan has already come to love you tons too, and thank you for being so sweet and patient with her.

2 comments:

Brittny said...

Uncle Brandon is one of your biggest fans! And I guess Brick knew it was your birthday b/c he caught a squirrel for you. We love you Mollie-girl!!!!

Caroline Armstrong said...

Oh I LOVE that post!!! I wanted to do a Happy Birthday one for Divot, but NYE was Eboo's funeral so the holidays really got me all confused about what day it was and everything. I may have ot edo a belated one for D because he deserves it and Mollie's was too cute! I love that girl!
And I am late catching up on blogs right now, but all the picture from her time with Grammie and POP are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!