Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Day in the Life...

...of Anne Morgan. Well, actually more of a morning in the life...if she had her way it would be an entire day. She would stay outside all day if I would. Now that it isn't as sweltering we are beginning to spend more time out there. There is nothing I love more than being outside, but not when I melt!

When she gets a chance to get out of the back door (i.e., when I open it for the dogs to go out) she makes a run for it!
"Almost there! I can't wait to play!!"

"This climbing stuff is pretty cool too."

"This slide makes a pretty good seat when I'm not going down it!"

"I think I'll check out the rest of the yard. C'mon dogs, let's go!!"


"Let's see what I can get into on the deck."

"Hmmm, not much there."

"Yeah! I made it back to the swing set. I LOVE to swing!!!"

"Mommy, would you please quit taking my pictures so that I can just play?"

"Beasley, don't you love playing out here too?"

"Here Mollie, go get it!"
(AM loves throwing the ball to the dogs, it may not go very far but she loves it!)

"Mommy, what are you doing inside? I'm not ready to come in!!"

3 comments:

The Scott family said...

Your yard is beautiful!! Yall did a great job!

Margaret said...

I agree- yall have a beautiful yard! And little girl!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!! Do you take her on wednesday mornings to CBS at church? I think I'm going to start taking AK. I love the outfit you made for Simms! Oh, and regarding sunday school, sorry i'm just now responding we got to a class at 9:45. call me if you all ever want to go and we can meet you before