Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This and That...

I don't have a whole lot to say. I tried to upload some videos yesterday and didn't have any luck. I don't know why I can't do it all of a sudden. Oh well. I was told I needed an update so I took a few pictures this morning. I love this little munchkin SO MUCH!

She still loves her headbands and still doesn't want her picture taken!

She also still loves her jewelry...and being naked. She loves running around this way when I try to get her dressed! She laughs so hard!!



On side note, ONE tooth on top has finally popped through. ONE. She has the slowest moving teeth in history. You can see FIVE more on top just sitting there. She's such a sport!

2 comments:

Mary Tyler S. said...

look at that cute bootie!! haha

Unknown said...

OMG. such a CUTIE! I def. see the last one playing on the slide show at her Rehersal Dinner! HA!