Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sorry!

I apologize for the lack of posts. I get in trouble when I don't post very often. I know what you mean, b/c I hate it when some of my favorites don't give me updates frequently. I've been in sewing land for the past couple of weeks and will be for a little while longer. We've been busy around here between sewing, football and other daily activities. I'll update you soon on what's been going on. I haven't taken any pictures in a while either so I thought I would snap a shot of the lil' cutie just to give you something to smile about. We forgot the camera when we went to GameDay Saturday morning. I know the high chair pics aren't the best but that's what she's doing right now. We'll be back soon!


The girl loves her Cheerios and STRAWBERRIES!!
(I think she could live on strawberries alone)

2 comments:

The Cobbs said...

sweet girl! Hadley LOVES strawberries, too! :)
Can't wait to see some of your sewing creations!! :)

Brittny said...

the kids very proudly posted her pics that you sent us along with their goodies. we had a friend pop in last night and sophie grabbed AM's pics and started showing her off. it was cute! i have a couple things i want you to make me for Christmas gifts, so just let me know when you hit a slow down point and i'll place my order.