Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Night Party

Tonight we went downtown to the Auburn Block Party. The City of Auburn started this last year if you remember from some of our posts on here. The shops stay open late, they block off the street and have a band play. It's so much fun. I love seeing the kids run around, dance and have a blast. It's every Friday of a home Auburn game. Can you believe that I actually took pictures?! I didn't want to sort through them so I just added the majority of them on here. Anne Morgan had sooooooo much fun dancing to the band. I had to pry her away! Enjoy! There are a lot of basically the same but she's so cute I just couldn't pick which ones to post.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A girl in our sunday school class goes to that every Friday. Hopefully the next game we can meet you all down there and take Anne Katherine! I'm going to go this wednesday to the thing at church, call me if you want to go!