Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Her Latest Thing...

is the dishwasher. I finally figured out how to lock the buttons so she couldn't start it or stop it on her own. Unfortunately I can't lock the door from opening. I turned around for just a second this evening and when I looked back this is what she was up to!



**Before you all give me credit for making this adorable outfit, my mom made it! :) Thanks for all of the compliments by the way. Once I get through this next week or two I will be finished with a lot more and I'll show you some pictures. I may do a post on some of the stuff before then too.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Well OK..yall are BOTH talented! So talented!! And about the dishwasher...Simms still loves it. she asks me to put water where the soap (?) goes and she lets her horses drink from it! We've been doing that for a year now! She loves the buttons too! We are having simms bday party in AU at the bus, so I'll let you know more about that b/c we'd love for ya'll to come (the Chattanooga game).

The Allgood Family said...

This is a constant battle I fight with lilla! Love am's outfit!

The Young Family said...

Carrie does this, too! I always try to get her off, but she just loves it! Cant wait to see all the clothes u made!