Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Projects...

Since you've been asking...here are a few of the projects I've been up to...









I forgot to take a picture of the reversible side of this.















Another project is my vegetable garden. So far the varieties of lettuce and broccoli are doing well. I'm having to start over with the carrot seedlings though. (why is this underlined?!!)

And keeping her out of the dirt! :)


It's been fun, and this is just a little bit of the things I've done. I worried when I bought a machine if I would put it to use and get my money's worth out of it. I'd say I have!! I am, however, enjoying my day with my little sidekick and not touching the sewing machine one bit!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Jennifer, You are SO talented. Your sewing projects are wonderful!

Megan Weimer said...

They are all so cute!! You have been busy! What font did you use on that first dress and on the Adaline shirt? My mom and I have been searching for some new fonts because we are bored with ours and haven't come up with any good ones.

Margaret said...

Love all of your work! Of course!!

The Cobbs said...

SO cute!! How do I order??!!

Megan Weimer said...

Thanks for the font info!

The Khans said...

So cute Jennifer. Brittny was telling me about some of the things you have been doing on our trip last week. I will probably be calling or emailing you soon to see if you might be able to do something for me for sure.

littlethreadsbylala@gmail.com said...

Oh she is precious! I love everything you have done! I cannot wait to get started!