Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

It's not very easy to get a picture with both of us sticking our head through
the holes when I had to hold her...
She got a kick out of it though...


Time for the hayride to the pumpkin patch!




Going to pick out her pumpkin...

Oh my! I think I found it!!

This is it! I want this one!!

Showing off her very own pumpkin with Daddy


She loved the horses, of course.


And was interested in the bunnies too but didn't want to hold one or pet one.
She just liked to watch them and laugh!
The goat was pretty fun too but she didn't want to feed her.

Here comes Thomas!

It was a fun morning but it was really hot. We have had such great fall weather lately but not so much this morning! We probably would have stayed longer if we weren't melting. She was so cute with the animals and the pumpkins. She kept waving at the pumpkins!!

1 comment:

Caroline Armstrong said...

Oh I love fall, pumpkin patches and AM just made them even better! Miss yall tons!!!!!