Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

To say we had a wonderful Christmas would be an understatement. To say that AM was spoiled would be even more of an understatement. This post is going to have LOTS and LOTS of pictures so I'll spare you too many words. As many pictures as we did take, of course we didn't get one single family picture. Sad, I know. We celebrate Christmas 3 times so here are some pictures to take you though the events.

I will however go ahead and get something out of the way. I thought I would save this video for the end, but I think it's better to go ahead and share it now...


Yep! Anne Morgan will be a big sister in August! They will be 2 years apart. We are so excited and extremely blessed.

I don't have a picture from the first round of Christmas where we shared the news b/c I didn't have extra hands to be able to have a picture of video ready. Trey wasn't there...long story. You'll just have to trust me, they were super excited! ;)

Here she is in her new bouncey thing. Not really sure what you call it, but she loves it!



And opening her very first pair of UGGS from her Aunt Chasidi and Aunt Chelsi!

how cute!!

Round 2: sharing the big news!

AM got a life sized Rapunzel doll. You can see here how much she liked her, she was giving her kisses.

And her very fist car...






Here's a picture of what you saw earlier in the video...you think they were excited?!

She loves her kitchen
Playing with a nativity set with Pop

Sophie loved Rapunzel too...

Cooking for the baby...


Playing with her new kitchen from Grammie and Pop

I cannot believe that not only do we not have a family picture but we didn't get more of all of the cousins together. Maybe it's because I spent a lot of time in the bed this weekend. I took advantage of having lots of help around. I wasn't feeling too well, neither was AM. Come to find out, AM cut 2 molars and another tooth while we were there. No wonder she wasn't feeling well! She is doing much better and I think she was glad to be home. We loved getting to see all of our families but were surely worn out.

I'm feeling MUCH better today and have actually been really productive around the house. Time to get back to that by the way. I just wanted to update everyone while Miss Priss was napping. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too. I can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs too.

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Yay Jennifer! Congrats to your sweet family on baby #2! So happy for yall! Sending prayers your way for a healthy pregnancy! Love all the pics too btw!

Mary Tyler S. said...

YAY!!! congrats on #2!

Megan Weimer said...

Oh my goodness- that is so exciting!! Congratulations!!

The Olives said...

YAY!! Congratulations!!! I can't believe that we keep having babies so close together!!! So excited for ya'll!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just saw the card and went to send you a text saying congratulations...
I have your old number in my phone, I forgot to save your new number. I'm so excited for you all!!! Congratulations!!!

The Khans said...

Congrats Jennifer. I saw Brittny earlier today and she told me the news. Very exciting. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

The Harless Family said...

YAY!!! wonderful news.. you will love having 2 so close in age!! Cant wait to follow your pregnancy and will pray for a happy healthy baby! much love coming your way!!