Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas is coming...

and it finally feels like it! We love the cold weather around here, can you tell?!


Although Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to some mild temperatures, say...how about the second week of January?! Yep! We're headed to Glendale, AZ for the BCS National Championship Game and could NOT be more excited! Everything is booked, now we just have to wait a month. We are so incredibly proud of our Tigers. They have stood strong though a lot of adversity but have not let it affect them. At least not negatively, I think it made them fight even harder. War Eagle!!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Yay! Glad ya'll get to go too! Dru, Dr. Donny, Mrs. Lil and Taylor will all be out there too! I am sad I can't go. I cannot imagine how awesome it is going to be!

Unknown said...

Hey! Chris and I will be in Glendale as well!!! Hope to see y'all.