Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly Shoutout!

Who doesn't love Shutterfly?! I know I do. They make it soo easy to upload your pictures and share them with friends and family. Not to mention how easy it is to create Christmas cards, birthday cards, Valentines, Thanksgiving...........

This year they are giving away 50 free Christmas Cards to anyone who blogs about them! I had seen a little bit about this on other blogs but once I got to sitting down and working on our own Christmas card did I pay attention to what was going on. Who doesn't want 50 free cards?! I know I do! They have so many designs to choose from. Just visit their site, www.shutterfly.com and take a look for yourself. I have several saved and just have to decide which one I want to send.

Here are a couple that I like. Of course, you can see that I really like the ones that say "Merry Christmas"!! :)


No comments: