Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BIG Girl!

The rails for Anne Morgan's big girl bed finally came in yesterday so she was finally able to have her new bed set up! She was so excited, I can't even tell you. Here she is before I could even get the duvet on there. And there was no getting her off. We just had to leave the house for the gym a few minutes later and I finished up when we got home.

She's such a big girl!


She was so excited last night that she wouldn't even eat dinner. She kept running in and out of her room and around the house squealing. I kept her up about 20 extra minutes b/c I didn't want her to be too wound up to go to sleep. When it was time, I followed her back to her room. This is not the best picture of her but she quickly ran to her room and shut the door on me!

A few seconds later she tried to open the door knowing that I was still standing right there. So of course I opened it and couldn't wait to tuck her in. Here she is, her first time in her new bed. She was and is so proud. And she, of course, slept like a champ last night. I watched her on the monitor for the longest time. She usually moves around A LOT but not last night. She didn't move an inch!

Daddy has been working extremely hard lately and we haven't been able to see him very much. He wasn't here last night to see her go to bed. This morning she was proud to show it off to him. Not to mention, she liked scaring him as she jumped on the bed too. :)

**Baby News: I should be finding out the sex in 2 weeks. The Dr.'s office got my appointments messed up so I don't know if I will actually get to find out at 20 weeks or not, it may be pushed back b/c they are so busy. NOT happy. Oh well, what can you do. I'll let you know as soon as we find out. I have been feeling the baby move too. That's pretty exciting. And I am feeling great these days. I'm able to keep up my routine at the gym and I think that is helping me to feel so good. I have to modify some of the moves in Zumba, but for the most part nothing is different. I hope to keep it up until the end.

2 comments:

starnes family said...

Super cute. Love the monogram behind, too!

Margaret said...

The room looks GREAT! I love it! And can't believe how big she is! Time is flying by! Can't wait to hear the gender news! I know you must be frustrated with the mix-up!