Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's a....

BOY!!!

We are so thrilled to be adding a little tike to the crew.
We were surprised to be honest. Trey was going based on my guess and
this week I was thinking that it was going to be a girl.

We're super excited. Now we are discussing names.
We know the first name, it's just a matter of deciding on the middle name.
And AM can already say his name! It's so cute!

We are so blessed. Everything appeared to check out normal and healthy.
I know August will be here before we know it so it's time to get to work!!

Thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers and interest in our little family.


7 comments:

Margaret said...

I've been checking this like a crazy woman! :-). I am SO happy for your sweet family! What a blessing-one of each! Congrats!

starnes family said...

Congrats! How fun. Boys are a riot!

Megan Weimer said...

That is so exciting!! Glad to hear he's healthy too!!

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHH A boy!!!! So excited for you. He will melt your heart everyday. There's nothing like a Mama's boy. You look GREAT by the way!

The Cobbs said...

THRILLED for y'all!! :) I love the sweet pictures!! :)

Ames said...

We were so happy to get your text! A boy... it'll be a brand new challenge, huh?! Congrats! When do we get to know the first name? :)

Caroline Armstrong said...

Well you already know how excited I am!!!!!!!