Monday, March 21, 2011

Stay tuned...

Tomorrow is the big ultrasound day! The appointment isn't until 4pm and is in Montgomery so it will be tomorrow evening before I can update on here...although I may be able to do it from my phone. I've never tried to do anything like that from my phone.

Sorry there haven't been any updates in a while. I had the flu last week. Once I got to feeling better, I dove in head first with sewing projects. It's been fun, I haven't sewn in a couple of months. Trey has been working in super overdrive lately. The project is due at 5pm today so after today we look forward to having Daddy back. He works so hard and we appreciate everything that he does for us. I know it's exhausting. He's been working late every day during the week and going in on the weekends too. And you have to remember that he drives and hour each way. That drive is a little easier now though. Last week we bought a new car for him to drive on his commute. The big 'ole truck was not the best commuter. He got a Hyundai Sonata and loves it! It is so pretty and drives great.

We are looking forward to visiting cousins at the lake later in the week. Unfortunately we had to miss out with the other set of cousins who came last week b/c I had the flu. To say I was disappointed is a major understatement.

So...come back tomorrow evening to find out if AM will be having a baby brother or a baby sister!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Can't wait!

Megan Weimer said...

Yay! I can't wait to find out!! Hope your appointment goes well!