Thursday, May 19, 2011

4D Pictures!

Yesterday we had the pleasure of taking a sneak peek at our baby boy. 4D ultrasounds are so cool! Jason was a stubborn little booger though. He did NOT want to show us his precious little face. He just wanted to keep his hands in front of his face the whole time. The ultrasound tech was so patient and we kept on trying for quite a while. We were able to get a few shots of his face eventually. We got PLENTY of his hands and feet though, haha!

I just love that little nose in profile! I can't wait to kiss it!





The one below is a little freaky, but it's because his eyes are open.
You can see his face best in this picture though.

So there you go, a sneak peek. I guess he was just telling us that we are going to have to wait until August to get a good long look though!

We're making progress on the nursery...finally! I ordered fabric today and picked up the paint. I thought I had everything figured out until I went to order fabric last week and realized it was $48 per yard! Yikes! So I rethought the design and I think I'm going to really be happy with it. It shouldn't take long. I sent the glider fabric home with my mom yesterday. She'll be making that as well as the bumper pad. I'm reusing the skirt from AM's room with some alterations and I will be making the curtains and accent pillow. Once we finish I'll show you some pics!

1 comment:

Ames said...

My favorite is the one where he's sucking his little thumb with his other hand up by his cheek. What a sweetie.