Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Videos in the Pool

Here are a couple of videos from the first morning at the pool. You can see how well she is swimming now! And actually, I stopped videoing too soon. She started really putting her face down in the water for a lot longer and swimming further before flipping over. The technique in the video is what she is supposed to be doing...then she surprised us and started swimming more! We couldn't believe it. I think that she was learning from watching the older kids swim in the pool.



I know I'm always telling you about how she is boy crazy. Well here is proof. She wouldn't stop jumping off the edge to us...that is until some boys came to the pool.

(sorry that my finger is in the picture here, I wasn't really paying attention b/c I was trying to hold it together watching her...watching them)









2 comments:

The Olives said...

WOW!! Her swimming is amazing!!! I know I say this all the time, but boy, she sure is CUTE!!!

Ames said...

She's so curious about those boys!!

P.S. You have to let us know how Cantina Laredo is when you try it out in Destin! So cool!