Monday, June 20, 2011

Private

I'll be switching my blog to private in the very near future. I've been putting this off for a while, but I don't think I will wait much longer now. If you would like to continue reading, which I would love for you to please send me your address. If you have already sent it to me (through FB or email), I have it and you don't need to bother sending it again. Thanks everyone, I'd love for you to be able to keep up with our growing family! When the switch is made, you will still be able to read the blog, you'll just have to sign in to read.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaretwgoodwin@yahoo.com

Teresa said...

Count me in lady! :)

The Harless Family said...

I want in please!!! Harlessev@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

splummer112@gmail.com

The Young Family said...

Would love to be on the list! neel.young@gmail.com

LDM said...

I would love to kepe up! LauraDMcClendon@aol.com

Ames said...

Please include me! You have my gmail :)

Lee Goodwyn said...

leegoodwyn@gmail.com

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

bertandholly@yahoo.com

Caroline Armstrong said...

Of course!!!!!!!

The Gross Family said...

Would love to keep reading! kellygross18@gmail.com

Andrea said...

I am a faithful stalker and I enjoy reading your blog. Please add me, buttabeans21@yahoo.com. Take Care!

Christine said...

Hi jennifer! I feel like such a stalker and I don't know if you remember me, but I love reading your blog. You have such a precious family. I'm Christine (Donahoo) and I was brittney's age. My email is adcockcd@yahoo.com & would love to be added, but I understand if you don't feel comfortable. I was just catching up on blogs tonight & usually click on your blog from britney's, but she hasnt updated in awhile.

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Davis said...

emielou85@gmail.com