Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jason's Room

Well, we've finished Jason's room. Of course I'm sure we will still add some little things here and there but for the most part it's finished! What a relief, now we are just trying to hang on for these last few weeks. I can't wait to bring him home.

You'll probably recognize several of the pieces from AM's room. The glider was a hand-me-down from my sister, we used it for AM too, just recovered it. The crib was a hand-me-down too.
The crib skirt was AM's, I just took the green ribbon off and added 2 navy ribbons.
Same side table too!


The same changing table Pop made for AM, and the exact same baskets too.



We reused the bumper pad as well, just recovered the inserts.


 I just love these little diaper shirts Grammie made for him. 


This room was really fun to do. I enjoyed it and really enjoyed finding ways to reuse what we had. 

[I also really like the updated blogger format! :) ]

11 comments:

The Young Family said...

looks AWESOME! Navy and White (nautical-ish) is my favorite!!!

Brittny said...

I love it!!!!!!! My poor kids have a mom that doesn't know the first thing about decorating so they never really had a nursery. It looks beautiful and I can't wait until you can bring him home too.

Megan Weimer said...

Love it!! You did such a great job with it!

Ames said...

Oh my gosh! I love the nautical theme, and the monogram you chose for his bedding. It's perfect. Would you like to come do mine next? :D

Jessica said...

It looks great! I'm planning on doing a nautical theme when we do Baylor's Big Boy room. I just love all things nautical!

Margaret said...

It is wonderful! LOVE IT!! Ya'll have the most talented mom {you are super talented too} and are so lucky to have such wonderful handmade stuff! Your dad is pretty talented too! What a special nursery! Love his monogram style on the bumper too!

starnes family said...

Darling. I love the simplicity and the clean look.

I missed your private post. Please include me!

starnesco@yahoo.com

The Cobbs said...

I love it!!!!! I was thinking of doing Navy & White if we have a boy...it's awesome to see it all together! Jason is one lucky little boy! :)

Amanda said...

Looks great! Love the nautical theme!!!

carolineo said...

Love this room! I know you can hardly wait to meet him!!

hapi said...

Hi The Howell's, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!