Wednesday, July 13, 2011

AM turns 2!

We have been celebrating Anne Morgan's 2nd birthday for 5 days now...and we're not finished! We still have more grandparents to celebrate with. We decided we would let her open one present a day until they ran out b/c she gets so excited about each one, regardless of how "big" of a present it is. 

First was her tricycle. This was her main present. She LOVES it!  

(she was "working" on it with the screw driver!)


I guess she's too cool to smile. :) 



We knew this next one would be a hit, but didn't realize how big of a hit!



It's all of the dogs from Clifford!!





She still has the books to open and I know she will love those too! 


This night she was entertained/occupied for about 45 minutes straight trying to pack unpack and repack each of them into her new suitcase. She never could get it just right, we eventually made her go to bed. It was really funny b/c she was so determined but wouldn't accept any of the options that worked. :)



She LOVES her new suitcase from Great (my grandmother) I caught her with it in the back yard. Not sure what she planned on doing with it out there but she quickly decided it didn't roll so well on the grass and decided to pick it up and bring it back inside. 


Yesterday we spent the day in Montgomery. I had a dr. appointment and then we stayed to eat dinner with the Howell's to celebrate AM's bday and Trey's which is Monday. She had so much fun playing with everyone and her new toys...


And their new kitten. She was hilarious talking and playing with that little guy!



We had an awesome dinner at Miyako and then it was time for presents from Granny Sally (Trey's grandmother). AM was actually interested in opening the presents!



Showing off her beautiful pearl necklace from Granny Sally.


And wouldn't you know, that just when we were leaving we tried to take a group picture and our camera died. (I don't mean the battery died either. I'm not sure what happened, I'm hoping and thinking that it isn't anything major, it still comes on and does the focusing and the flash before taking the picture but never takes the picture. Glad this happened now rather than when we are in the hospital with baby Jason! I plan to take it in this afternoon after her nap.) This was taken with my phone, not the best picture but at least we got one.


A rare shot with Grandaddy. 


 So today all of her bday pics have to be taken with my phone. :( She enjoyed watching Clifford with her "friends" this morning before we met real friends at the pool. 



She is worn out after a morning of swimming. I'll post more pictures later, we still have a few people to celebrate with over the next week or so. :)

3 comments:

Margaret said...

happy birthday anne morgan! the clifford dogs are hilarious. she is one precious little girl!

Brittny said...

I love her expressions in the pics. She is so cute and really has no idea how obsessed I am with her. I hope she is ok with that. We can't wait to see you again!!!

Ames said...

AM and I have something in common... I loved Clifford when I was little too! Pretty sure I still have a few of his books back at my parents' house! That's so cool he made a comeback. Looks like her birthday was everything she could possibly dream of!! Good job, mama!