Friday, November 4, 2011

Sweet Boy

I don't think I take enough pictures of Jason these days. I don't know where the days go, but they are flying by. He is already 3 months old! Last night after his bath I snapped a few. He is so happy and smiley these days. He loves to laugh and coo and he LOVES his bath! He has from his first one. I think he could kick and splash in there all night if I would let him. He is sleeping better most nights. I am hoping that it will begin to happen night after night instead of every other night. I think it will. He is getting better about going back to sleep after eating so that has been a big help. I'm not sure how the time change this weekend is going to work though! 


I just love those eyes and that smile. You can't see it here, but he has the 
most precious dimple when he smiles really big. 

Okay, Mom, that's enough with the flash! :)


I just love him so much! Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Caroline Armstrong said...

Oh my goodness those gorgeous big eyes and what a sweet sweet face he has! I cannot believe how much he has changed since we have seen him last!
I also think I told you already, but LOVED AM as Minnie Mouse. Too cute!