Monday, November 21, 2011

Cousins First Auburn Game!

This past Saturday we had so much fun. Anne Morgan and Jason's cousins, aunts and Grammie came over for the cousins' first Auburn game. It was so much fun. Now when I say cousins, that is most of them...one cousin was somewhere else which we won't say where. Sinful I say :)  j/k (he was at another football game taking place across the state)

We took close to 500 pictures so it was hard to choose a few to put on here. I think it's safe to say that everyone had a great time. We can't wait to be able to do it again.

Hunter and Christopher showing off their new hats...


These two girls were in awe of the majorettes, flag corp and band. They didn't pay much attention to the cheerleaders standing just to our left here but I think it's b/c they had on pants and jackets and you couldn't see their uniforms.

Christopher and Jason are already buddies.



 My SIL Caroline and Hunter (the smart ones of the family, hehe)

Grammie had her hands (and heart) full!

AM's favorite person in the world...Sophie!!!!!!

My sister, Brittny with Jason


Hunter was proud to share his new hat with his baby cousin

I can assure you that this was a very proud moment for Uncle Trey


I loved watching them hold hands

and jump! jump! jump!

Trying to get a picture of the 4 kids at the end of the day was not the easiest thing

but it was pretty funny. Especially watching AM try SO HARD to hold Sophie's hand and Sophie didn't want any of it by this point!

And here's a little video of my little cheerleader...



WAR EAGLE everybody!

5 comments:

Brittny said...

We are ready for basketball season to start so we can come to those too! We love Auburn!!!

Margaret said...

Love all of the pics! What a fun day...and what a good looking family :)

Caroline Armstrong said...

We had so much fun and I cannot believe y'all took over 500 pictures!!! they are all so cute! We look forward to spending more time with y'all tomorrow!!!!

Megan said...

Looks like such a fun game - though I admit, the jumping portion was my favorite!

Anonymous said...

nice idea, thanks for sharing...