Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

We had a great Memorial Day weekend at the lake. My sister and her kids were there too and we haven't seen them in a while. The kids have too much fun together! AM and Sophie are two peas in a pod. AM pretty much does whatever Sophie says though she also isn't afraid to speak her mind when she feels necessary. It's pretty funny. They did lots of dressing up as princesses and going to the ball, I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of all of the different princesses we saw. I guess I was too busy laughing to think about the camera. I'm sure there will be plenty more chances throughout the summer so stay tuned...it's precious!

Here the kids are with Grammie on Saturday night after a day of swimming and playing and then dinner at the nieghbors house. We came home to put on pj's and watch a movie. And Jason pretty much lived in the cute little car that Grammie bought. It was great! The kids loved pushing him around the house in it and he thought it was pretty awesome too. 
Peek-A-Boo!

Christopher trying to get AM to do silly faces for the camera
The girls in their matching nightgowns (thanks Gik!) brushing their teeth. I love this picture for some reason. They are so much fun together.

Rapunzel (Sophie) pushing Super Jason though you can't see that he is dressed up too!

AM and Pop
Bubble time!

Mollie, Christopher and Trey headed out for some afternoon fishing

They were both so excited
And here is my beautiful Belle, I mean Anne Morgan. I think this is my favorite of all of the dresses, though all of them are beautiful Grammie. Thank you for making the fun dresses for the girls to play in!


And speaking of thank you, it would be a shame to not thank all of the men and women who have served to provide us with the freedom that we all enjoy in this great nation. THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Belle is gorgeous, and her dress too! You have such a talented family!

Caroline Armstrong said...

I cannot believe Grammie made those! wow!!!!!!!!!
we wish we could see yall some time soon but I know you are so busy with so much going on. we miss yall!