Friday, May 11, 2012

Nine Months

Has it really been NINE months since Jason came into our lives? He is such a sweet boy. He is so happy...unless Mommy is in sight and isn't right next to him. He ADORES his sister. And Mollie. He is so full of life and only slows down to sleep. This little man gets into absolutely everything. And everything goes INTO. HIS. MOUTH. He has apparently even eaten a caterpillar. Whole. I freaked out when I changed his diaper one day b/c I thought he had some sort of tapeworm. I saved it to take to the doctor. Turned out it was a caterpillar. He is trying to walk. I don't think it will be long. He stands on his own like a champ. He also eats like a champ. There is no such thing as enough food for this little guy. No matter how much  you feed him, he is going to cry when it is all gone. And it was proven when we went to his 9 month check up this week. If you remember, he as always been on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to size (well, except for his head!). Apparently his appetite has resulted in quite the growth spurt. Instead of being in the 25 and 50th percentiles he is now in the 80-85th. Love you buddy, you are such a joy in our lives. You are tiring for this mama, but I wouldn't have it any other way! You are so much fun and funny too.

Height: 29.2 inches (80%)
Weight: 22 pounds (85%)
Head: 18 1/2 inches (90%)


Check him out in his daddy's cut off Auburn shirt from the 80's! Remember these?!!

5 comments:

Megan Weimer said...

LOVE that picture!! He is adorable.

Brittny said...

I can't believe he's standing so well in that pic!!! OR THAT HE ATE A CATERPILLAR!!!!!!! I can't believe you didn't tell me that. I would have been FREAKING OUT!!!! I can't believe he's 9 months old already. He is the happiest and sweetest little baby! I need to see him and his sister again soon. Love you!!!

Caroline Armstrong said...

Oh my goodness he is the happiest baby! That picture is adorable/sweet/hilarious all in one!

Ames said...

I can't believe his is standing up like that! Will Evelyn really possibly be doing that in 3 months?! Good Lord! He really trips me out, Jennifer.... sounds like such a little character! I can't wait to see him again.... and I truly would've passed out if I found a caterpillar in a diaper... I am going to have to watch out for those caterpillars! Hilarious.

Lauren Vinson said...

He is such a DOLL BABY! So cute!