Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pictures from the Lake

I promised you some pictures of the kids beautiful Easter/dedication outfits and here you go! We went to my parents house at the lake this morning to take some pictures and spend the morning with Grammie. Here are quite a few for you to enjoy. And speaking of enjoying...AM and I have had the best afternoon just the two of us! We left Jason at Grammie's for the night so that I could go to her class for Muffins with Mommy tomorrow and have some special one on one time with my girl. We have had so much fun but she also keeps mentioning that she misses her brother. I do too, but it's been good for us! And I just know that he is having a blast too. 



Grammie is so talented and we are so lucky that she loves sewing for us! 



Back of the dress



Jason wanted to eat everything...imagine that. 

 Pretty girl, she was so over taking pictures at the point. She wanted to change clothes and go fishing!




Mmmmmmm...these hydrangeas are yummy!


Finally! Time to go fishing!!




Her daddy would be so proud. 


AM loves the lake. I think, make that I know, we will be spending LOTS of time there this summer. Lots to fill you in on in a new post very soon! :)

2 comments:

The Cobbs said...

The kids are so precious, and their outfits are gorgeous! Your mom is so talented!! :) I hope you are feeling well! :)

Margaret said...

Oh my goodness..everything in this post was beautiful...kids and clothes! Yall are so blessed to have such talent in the family!