Thursday, May 17, 2012

School's Out

I thought the last day of school was supposed to be exciting. I'm so sad about it though and so is Anne Morgan. She absolutely loved school. She loved her friends, her teachers and all of the fun stuff the learned and participated in. Every Tuesday and Thursday when we leave once we get in the car she asks to go back. She really loves it. Today she keeps saying "I miss MY Penny and Shannon." Her teachers were fantastic. And they made the sweetest slideshow on DVD that you could imagine. It is pictures of the entire year...and personalized for each child! It is definitely something that I will treasure forever. I am so glad that we decided to send AM there this year. It has been such a blessing. 

Waiting for her ice cream...

Jason had fun too. He liked the trucks. 



The little brothers. They are going to have fun together too! 
They will all be in the same class in the future. 



With Mrs. Penny

 and Mrs. Shannon

I am not sure what we are going to do when Tuesday rolls around and we don't have school!!! I guess we will be going to the pool a WHOLE lot. :)

No comments: