Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Day at the Lake

"Like my shirt says, I'm happy to be on my way to the lake!"
"'Got my bikini on and ready to go swimming for the first time"
"Let's go Daddy!"

"It was a little bit cold but I really learned to like it."

"Now this is what I'm talking about!"
"This was not posed, they just really like hanging out with me!"
"After swimming it was time to take a nap with Daddy."
"Can we get these pictures over with and get on to dinner please?"


We had a great time, it was so relaxing...that is until this morning after we found Beasley. Hope you had a good weekend too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are precious! I'm so sorry to hear that about Beasley. Is he doing better?

Caroline Armstrong said...

What happened to Beasley?
Those pics are precious!