Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lately

***I have NO IDEA what is taking blogger so long to upload pictures. I have been trying to do this post since 2 o'clock this afternoon (it's now 9 pm). I will post what I have and add more pictures to another post later. Sorry but I'm getting a little frustrated!


We have had a great time lately. Last week we had the best time at the lake with everyone. It was crazy in a really fun kind of way, it was such a blast! Anne Morgan and I could have stayed forever but Daddy missed us and was ready for us to come home. It was great to have so many willing hands to help. I got used to being able to hand her over after her morning feeding and then go back to sleep. We took over 300 pictures so it is really difficult to sort through all of them. I've decided instead of writing about everything and trying to get them in any sort of order that I'll just add a hodge podge of pictures. Who really cares anyways, right?! Enjoy, we sure did! (the last couple of pictures were actually before we went to the lake but I thought I'd add them as well)

Christopher, Sophie and Drake
Drake LOVES his little cousin!! So cute
Hunter was showing Anne Morgan how to play with the toys
Christopher and Hunter on an "adventure" as they called it
Anne Morgan and Sophie in their matching outfits
How cute is Drake?!




3 comments:

The Young Family said...

Oh she is just PRECIOUS! I love how much Drake loves on her too! Can't wait to see more!

Brittny said...

Ughhhh!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!! I wish I could hold her right now. She is so sweet!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute