Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today Trey and I are celebrating TWO YEARS of marriage! It's hard to believe that two years have already gone by. It was a great day, extremely hot, but a great day! I know, you are saying it's August, of course it was hot. Yes, of course it was hot. But if you can remember the summer of 2007 was extremely hot. In fact, August 11, 2007 was the hottest day of the DECADE!!! Fortunately we had everything inside. We took just a couple of pictures outside and then ran back inside to the A/C.

I love you Trey and I look forward to many, many more years together.




**Notice the guy and girl (bridesmaid) on the right side of the picture? Well, they are now engaged!! Yippee!! I am so excited for Kate and Chase, they are so great for each other!

Our first picture together in paradise :)
The best restaurant ever...Le Petit Cafe

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww Happy A day! I should remember this b/c our anniversary is tomorrow.

Caroline Armstrong said...

I even had this on my calendar and I CANNOT BELIEVE I forgot to call you!!!!!
HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

carolineo said...

Congratulations on two happy years!! Kyle and I just passed the same mile marker recently- I think summer anniversaries are the best :)

The Rouse Family said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!!! Anne Morgan is precious Jenny. I want to come see you and bring you something and some goodies. Can you e-mail phone number...my e-mail is mandirouse@yahoo.com. :o) talk soon!!!