Friday, October 23, 2009

Better

Well we decided not to go to the beach. Sad. Beasley was in so much pain last night and this morning that we just couldn't do it. I hate that we are going to miss the PERFECT weather there this weekend, but I suppose a birthday at home with perfect weather in Auburn will be great too. I guess we can actually enjoy our new deck!

He's feeling better this afternoon. He seems much more spry. I hope that he continues to improve and we don 't have ANY MORE setbacks! Please!! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

1 comment:

Brittny said...

Poor guy and poor you! I know this has got to be incredibly stressful on you and Trey. We pray for Beasley every night. Give him lots of kisses and hugs for us. Happy Birthday and we love you!! Oh, and there's a chance of rain here this weekend, so you most likely will not miss the perfect beach weekend. Love on your little ones and have a fun weekend!