Thursday, October 22, 2009

Setback

Beasley has had another setback. We went for a checkup yesterday and they discovered that two of his screws were significantly loose. He had surgery again yesterday. They had to replace them with larger ones. I just got home with him. He is really groggy right now and seems so sad. Please pray for him. Not only for a full, quick physical recovery but for his spirits to recover as well. He is getting really down. I'll spare you pictures.

We are headed to the beach tomorrow night. I know I'm looking forward to it. I plan on having a lot of pictures when we get home. Lets just pray that Beasley gets some relief on the trip too.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh thanks for sparing us pictures. I can just imagine his sad face. He is so lucky to have loving owners!

The Olives said...

I will be praying for a strong recovery for Beasley! I know how depressing it is. Happy early birthday to you!

Chandler