Thursday, October 8, 2009

Trying So Hard

Anne Morgan is trying so hard to be a thumb sucker. I am determined she won't be. I did however catch her in action in her swing the other day.

She is just such a cutie though!

And how about that hiney!!

She is also trying so hard to sleep through the night consistently. She's been sleeping six hours since six weeks and has slept seven to eight a few times but never back to back. Well...last night she slept about eight hours, ate and then went back to sleep for three more until I eventually woke her up. The night before she slept for nine and a half!!! I actually had to go keep checking on her because I was worried.

She has also taken better naps the past week or so as well. In fact she's napping right now. She doesn't seem sick, I guess it's just a growth spurt. She's not fussy at all, she's just sleeping alot.

5 comments:

Brittny said...

she's so sweet sucking her thumb!!!!! and i love those big eyes! it makes me laugh every time i look at it. i think i might flip out when i see her next week.

carolineo said...

That girl is so cute, it would be hard to stop her from doing anything she wants!! :)

The Rouse Family said...

beautiful...

Caroline Armstrong said...

#1 - she is already sleeping better than Hunter...jealous
#2 - let that girl suck her thumb! again...jealous! If my boys found their thumb could have saved HOURS of my life looking for blasted pacies!
#3 - she is so darn cute and I love that little bottom!

Lauren Vinson said...

I can't wait to get my hands on her!!!