Monday, October 5, 2009

October is Here!

I LOVE October, it is by far my favorite month. We are loving the cooler weather but are ready for it to be much cooler. I love sweater weather.

Anne Morgan is 12 weeks old today. Does that make her 3 months or do we wait for the 13th to say 3 months? Who knows?! Regardless, she is still such an amazingly good baby. Trey and I are so blessed! She is so happy and healthy and doesn't fuss much at all. If she does, you know she is either hungry or has a dirty diaper. She is so strong. She is so observant. She is my little pumpkin!

OK Mom, that's enough. Can I please get back to Project Runway now?


5 comments:

Jessica said...

That's one precious little pumpkin!=)

j.gwin said...

Anne Morgan is an absolute DOLL! And I'm so glad Beasley is doing better, I've been so worried about him!

Amanda said...

Oh that is an adorable outfit!!! October is my favorite month too! Love it.

Brittny said...

i have seen so many cute onesies for halloween i've wanted to buy her, but have resisted. i love you baby am!!!!!

Unknown said...

OMG. What a Doll. I LOVE her pumpkin outfit... I must go find one for Baker, hopefully he will be here before Halloween.

P.S. Thank you for sending your sister-in-law my blog :) I keep up with hers as well. I love feeling like I know someone through their blog!