Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lately...

We've been busy! Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately. First we went to the lake to see my sister, brother in law and their two adorable kids. Christopher and Sophie were so precious with Anne Morgan.

Christopher and Pop decided to build a dump truck one night
Then Christopher just had to put Anne Morgan in the dump truck!

Sophie played in her new red shoes

She also used the dump truck to push her baby around!


Saturday Trey's grandparents came to babysit for the game and his grandfather helped him finish building his new deck...in the freezing cold!

Here's the finished product, well almost. It just needs a railing and step now

Today Anne Morgan and I went to Montgomery to her boyfriend Hubb Vinson's dedication at church and lunch at their house. The food was delicious by the way! Way to go Lauren!! He is so precious, they are two weeks apart.

"Hubb, I'm going to tickle you!" haha!

There are MANY more pictures taken but of course I had to draw the line somewhere, not to mention our computer seems to be as slow as Christmas these days so it takes sooo long. I am loving this cold weather, it sure came quickly. Just last week I was complaining about the heat and humidity! I guess that's Alabama for you. We are headed to the beach this weekend for my birthday, I can't wait!

2 comments:

The Cobbs said...

I love all the pictures! AM has grown so much!! She is absolutely beautiful. :)

Lee Goodwyn said...

Sophie's red shoes look almost like the pair Laura use to wear around everywhere:) Anne Morgan is PRECIOUS!!!!