Monday, August 23, 2010

And again...

Can you believe I am posting again? Anyways, I just read this blog and thought I would pass along the link. I am still in shock after reading it, I had to share...

http://tribalwife.blogspot.com/2010/08/childbirth-in-china.html

I went to church with her growing up. She and her husband are missionaries and are getting ready to move to New Guinea. I am so glad I ran across her blog, they are amazing people! You should keep up with them too...and keep them in your prayers as they embark on this next challenge.

1 comment:

Caroline Armstrong said...

okay, sorry because the message i am about to leave is not at all about this post, but about the 5 that I have missed since i have not been in blogland since my last post a while ago...but it just makes me smile to see what a girly girl she is! I love how she pushes everything in her stroller (that reminds me of drakey), I LOVE her flower in her hair (did you make that? if so, will you make me one?:) I LOVE her tutu...love it love it love it!!! I so hope you come visit soon!