Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WAR EAGLE!

We are getting ready for football season around here, including the cooler weather. My sister passed along this old school Auburn cheerleading outfit for AM. It is the exact same style that she and I wore growing up!

Notice the bow in her HAND. She will NOT wear one in her hair. (She tries to put it in herself after pulling it out right when I get it on her head. Obviously she can't do the clipping so she ends up carrying it around)

And I have to be extra careful these days, she LOVES to stand in her rocking chair. Still refuses to look at the camera for me to get a good picture.
And here is a picture of her in her adirondack chair. She loves these chairs. She won't look at me though!
Still no teeth and I think her ears are still bugging her. We've gone back to the paci. It has seemed to help. Guess we'll just wait until she gets more teeth before we take it away.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

War Eagle!! How precious she is! Dr. Donny got Simms and Lilla cheerleading uniforms too. Can't wait to see all of these sweet little girls in their uniforms this football season! And AMEN to cooler weather!

The Rouse Family said...

She is precious! Sounds like Claire with no bow and no smiles for Momma~! :o)

Brittny said...

christopher squealed loudly in my ears when he saw this. she's so cute!!! that pic of her in the adirondack (sp?) chair, her face reminds me so much of one that sophie makes!! love that girl!!