Monday, August 30, 2010

Well we didn't make it to the game either. We didn't get our tickets in time. I was BUMMED to say the least. We did spend a TON of time in the backyard this weekend. The dogs loved all of the retrieving and AM loved the swinging and sliding. I loved the cooler temperatures. I wish they would stay but I'm not holding my breath.Here are a few pics from the past few days.



(one year later, doesn't he look great!)





Oh, we tried a new yogurt place in town (several times!) and it was de-lish! I highly recommend you trying it if you're ever in Auburn. We went to Tutti Frutti. My personal fave was the Strawberry. I can't even begin to describe to you how fabulous it is. It's so tart and fresh, so unbelievable. (I don't recommend the vanilla.) There's another new yogurt place downtown too, it's called Chill. We haven't been there yet but I can assure you we will!

No comments: