Sunday, August 22, 2010

Super Sunday!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this Sunday. Our church service was awesome this morning. We followed it with an impromptu lunch with friends, both old and new. Then I had my Sunday afternoon at the gym while Daddy and daughter had a play date at home. This is becoming one of my favorite times of the week. Not because I get to do something alone, but because I love how excited each of them get for their special time. AM is so in love with her daddy. She typically won't nap if she knows he is home, there is too much fun to be had I guess!

How cute is she in her new tutu?


I hope you have a wonderful week. We sure got ours off to a great start with a great weekend. I'll be making some more of these this week...



1 comment:

The Scott family said...

We had fun at lunch too! That clip is so cute!