Tuesday, February 17, 2009

18 Weeks

Can you believe I'm already 18 weeks pregnant? I can't! I don't have much to say but a lot of you have asked for a picture of my belly. Here you go.

 
Here's a picture of my nephew Christopher and Mollie. My sister and her two kids stopped through Thursday night and Monday night on their way to and from Huntsville. Christopher was so precious with Mollie and Beasley! I couldn't get a great picture of him hugging Mollie b/c one of the two would be moving and blur the picture so here's the best I got! 

One last thing. Mollie and Beasley's newest collars have arrived. I love them! I was going to wait until the little one arrives to let them wear the collars but I couldn't resist and they are wearing them now. 



Have a good rest of the week. Only two more weeks until we find out !

3 comments:

Catie Murphy said...

Jennifer, your belly looks great! Hooray for reaching 18wks! How exciting that you'll know the baby's sex in such a short time!

Caroline Armstrong said...

Your little tummy looks so cute! Can't wait to give baby H a little pat! Keep sending belly pics. And I LOOOVE the picture of Christopher and Mollie! I of course always love seeing both of them! And the dog collars are too too cute. They are lucky doggies!

The Rouse Family said...

Look at your cute belly :) I love the collars, they are precious. Christopher is a Armstrong through and through...