Friday, February 27, 2009

We're home!

Beasley got to come home last night. He's really woosey and drugged up but at least he's home. He's not eating his food so I decided to cook him some chicken and rice, he LOVES it! Now if I could only get him to drink some water. He hasn't had one lap of water since he's been  home, I called the vet and they said this is normal which makes me feel better. Unfortunately he has to be confined to a crate for a couple of months to allow the bones and screws to fuse but thankfully Aunt Kate had a crate we could borrow, it's huge!! I'll add a picture of it later, I'm letting him hang out in the den on his bed today since I'm home all day. I've been cooking chicken and rice all day!

Here he is when we arrived in the driveway, he was not feeling well, he got carsick on the way home. He stayed in the back of the car for a while. See his new ramp?
Once he made it inside he went straight to his favorite spot.


Here he is on his bed by the couch with is sister watching over him.

1 comment:

Mary Tyler S. said...

Poor thing! Hope he feels better soon!