Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First of all, sorry the last post was so long. I got a little carried away. I just want to update you on Beasley. The vet just called and said that everything went as planned. He did well with the anesthesia and the implantation of the plate went as planned. She said that hopefully if he doesn't have too much swelling he will be able to come home tomorrow after work. I will have to take him every morning for a little while to have his bandage changed but that is just fine with me! I can't wait to have him back home!

He will probably be doing a lot of this for a while!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww Beasley is so cute! I hope he recovers quickly. I also thought those pictures of the dogs' mess were hilarious! Gosh you can't trust Labs at all around food!

Brittny said...

Poor Beas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get better big boy!!! We love you!!!!

Lee Goodwyn said...

SAD!!! I hope he feels better soon!

Lee Goodwyn said...

oh, i forgot to ask... did you find out how he did that to his leg???

The Howell's said...

We never found out how he did it, there is no way to ever know. He is home now, bless his heart, he does NOT feel well. Not to mention he is going to have to be confined to a crate for about 8 weeks!! Yikes! Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers, he needs them!