Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nothing new

Nothing new. I have't posted anything because not much is happening. Just working and trying to be patient. Trey has been working MAJOR OVERTIME, he is so tired and it makes me tired! I am officially 6 1/2 pregnant now and very ready to meet this little one. She sure kicks a lot to make her presence known. I love that though. Sometimes I'll just sit on the couch and stare at my belly to watch for the kicks. I have become really anxious the past week or so. I guess it has to do with the fact that the crib came in and is now set up in our room. (Thanks Mom and Dad! We love it!) I'll post a picture of it later, maybe after the bedding is made. My mom and I are getting together Tuesday to order the fabric for her to make Anne Morgan's bedding. Trey and I have actually been really good about not buying all of the cute little clothes and other precious things we see. But for the things we do have, they are washed and ready. I know, I'm sure I'll wash them again closer to time so they will be really fresh once Anne Morgan gets here but I was just dying to wash and fold the tiny little things! (And that says a lot b/c I hate laundry!!) Not much else is going on, we have scheduled the 4-D ultrasound for May 7th. I am really excited about that! For now- have a great weekend. I'm looking forward to the fact that I have Saturday off and we are going to A-Day!! Yippee!!

3 comments:

Mary Tyler S. said...

Which crib did you decide on? I'm having so much trouble making a decision! It's almost time for another belly pic!

Caroline Armstrong said...

I cannot wait to see pics of the 4-D...I bet she is going to be a CUTIE!!! Cannot wait to hold another baby girl!!!! Now all my sisters in law will have little girls...maybe Kyle and I need to get back on the bandwagon...
JUST KIDDING!! Not any time soon! But seriously I am super excited to have another niece!!!

Brittny said...

Have you tried lying on your back with a sheet of paper on your belly? It's funny to watch them make it dance! I'm with Caroline, all these people who are pregnant made me want another one, for a little while, then I remembered I'm always pregnant when everyone else is and I can't ever help them b/c I need it too! So THIS time I'm just up for helping. Actually, from here on out I'm up for helping.