Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Great Day!

We had a GREAT day today! There's not much to say-the pictures say it all! We were able to get a coat of paint on Anne Morgan's nursery and then back to Montgomery middle of the afternoon for a little time at the pool. Beasley did pretty well, he doesn't understand why he can't jump in or climb the ladder like he usually does but I think he certainly enjoyed himself nonetheless. Mollie did too!

Before the first dip (you can see it's his right hind leg that's hurt, 
he still doesn't like to put it down)

Mollie is so happy she's wet! :)
Such a sweetheart!
Anne Morgan's trip to the pool (7 months preggo today!)
The favorite toy of the day
At last!!!

I'm the big sister!
**I should have taken a picture of the treat I found in the refrigerator at Trey's mom's house. I went to get a bottle of water out and found BROWNIES!! Not just any regular brownies (which I love plain ones too) but these had chunks of chocolate and pecans! YUM!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a FUN day and look at your belly!! So Cute!