Wednesday, February 3, 2010

AM had a bubble bath tonight and loved it! She was so silly, trying to find her feet beneath the bubbles! She is so much fun these days.


And here is my first dress! I made two pillows yesterday afternoon but this was my first attempt at sewing something more than that. Don't look too closely though! I'm pleased overall since it's my first attempt. I think I am going to get addicted to this hobby! :)

We are looking forward to her pictures tomorrow. I hope we are able to get some really good pictures, I have a hard time getting pictures where she isn't staring at the camera. Hopefully I can do a good job distracting her and keeping her from staring at the camera so you can all see her beautiful smile. I hear heavy rain is on its way...again. Ugh! Hopefully we will get back home to Auburn before it gets here. I'll post the link for the pictures as soon as we get it!

6 comments:

The McCroskey Family said...

I am so impressed with your dress making skills!

Brittny said...

sew cute!!! ha ha ha. christopher thought it was one of sophie's old dresses, so that should make you feel really good!

The Olives said...

Awesome job, Jennifer!!! That little AM is too cute! Hudson was doing the same thing in the bath last night, it was the first time that he had done that, too funny!

Jessica said...

Great job on the dress!
AM looks like she is so much fun!!!

carolineo said...

Jennifer,
AM AND the dress are too cute! Im so impressed with your new hobby!

Unknown said...

Jennifer, I'm so impressed with your abilities and a little jealous ;) AM is a doll, can't wait to see the pictures!!

P.S. Baker wanted me to tell you he has a crush on AM. Hope she likes younger men ;)