Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

Monday was a marvelous day! Beasley was removed from all restrictions! Yeah!! Fortunately it was a beautiful day and we were able to go to his favorite park, Kiesel. Here are quite a few pictures from our wonderful day. Anne Morgan was hilarious. I wish I had taken video. When I got to thinking about it, she has never really seen them play like this b/c Beasley has been hurt for her whole life, well since about 6 weeks at least. She was laughing and smiling and getting the biggest kick out of watching them. I cannot wait for spring when we can do this much more. I have a feeling we are going to spend a LOT of time at the park!



Happy girl!
Gee...do you think he was enjoying this?
She couldn't stop laughing

Sweet boy, I'm so thankful you are still here and doing so well!


My pretty Mollie, she loves the park too. We couldn't go without Beasley though!

I've mentioned before how much AM loves Praise Baby DVD's. I snapped a few shots later that night of her watching her favorite. She knows the sound of the DVD player starting and she'll stop whatever she's doing to watch.
This is her latest thing, I love it. She sucks on her bottom lip!
Still waiting to get the link to the pictures from Thursday. I will certainly post them ASAP!

4 comments:

Brittny said...

yeah beasley!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see you guys! c-dawg said he wants to hold am and i told him that am might be getting to big for him and that was the wrong thing to do. he started crying and saying, "but i like holding her!" i told him he can still hold her.

Margaret said...

She is sooo adorable! I am with you- I am DYING for SPRING!!! It makes the biggest difference when you are home all day with a baby to be able to go outside!

The Olives said...

So glad that Beasley is feeling better. I can't wait to see AM's pictures. i also want to see your new hair cut, I know it is adorable! mine stays in a ponytail everyday!

The Young Family said...

yay Beasley!!! So glads she could run run run! AM is precious. And yes, the Praise Baby DVDs are amazing!!!