Thursday, February 25, 2010

Video!!!

Well I have finally figured this video thing out! I just wanted to post a video quickly to say that I have done it. Here is a clip of AM doing her favorite thing...jumping! I can't ever catch her in full jumping mode though. She REALLY gets going but as soon as I turn on the video camera she just stares at the light. Now that I can do this I'm sure I will keep up with the videoing more. :)
(this is pretty long, like I said I just put it on here to say that I can now!)

3 comments:

Brittny said...

I am laughing b/c the kids are cheering her on as they watch this!!! Chrisotpher is saying, "Look at that cute little chubby go!!"

Caroline Armstrong said...

Drakey and I just watched AM jumping and DRakey is mad now that I am typing he keeps saying "want to see him jump again!"(we are working on him and her with him rigtht now) On another note:
The gown is beyond gorgeous!!!! You have to save that forever and ever and ever!!!!!! Sew her initials inside and the every time someone wears it you can sew in their initials too! Also, I LOVE that picture of y'all praying with the minister, you holding Am's hand with Trey behind you and his other hand on the minister...we cannot wait to see y'all soon!

carolineo said...

I just watched the whole thing! I loved watching her jump! I think Reid is going to love the johnny jumper pretty soon. So fun :) Nice work on the video-ing mama!