Sunday, February 21, 2010

Anne Morgan's Dedication

This morning we formally dedicated ourselves to raising Anne Morgan in a Christian home and doing our part to lead her to the Lord. Following the wonderful service we had all of our families to our home for lunch. It was a wonderful time. Here are some pictures my brother in law took, I wish I could share with you the slideshow he did but if I have it on the CD he gave me I can't figure it out. I'm about to take a nap now so I'll add what pictures we took on our camera later. And if I can get the slideshow on here I will!


(this is really gross of me but I love it of her!)









7 comments:

Amanda said...

Jennifer, I didn't know yall went to FBCO? That is where we went when we were in Auburn (7yrs) and we miss that church SO much!!! It is such a wonderful place. AM looked like a doll!

carolineo said...

Those are great pictures of ALL of you! What a sweet and special day!

The Rouse Family said...

Hey--I saw it in the messenger this morning. We went to 8:30! She looked beautiful and the dress is gorgous. It really was made with love...and that is NOT a gross pic of you. Are you around this Fri?

The Cobbs said...

Gorgeous!! What a beautiful baby girl! Her gown is stunning! What an heirloom! :)
Glad y'all had such a special day!!

littlethreadsbylala@gmail.com said...

So sweet Jennifer! What a beautiful gown!

The Young Family said...

oh what beautiful pics! she looks gorgeous! as does the whole fam :)

Unknown said...

Great Pictures!! What a special day for AM!